For your child’s own safety we ask that the following conditions are met. By signing this Consent Form you are agreeing to ensure that you/your child will conform with the following requirements.
1. Every participant must wear suitable clothing which will not be ruined if they get oil on them. Gloves will be available to wear if participants choose to.
2. Please inform us if your child is allergic to latex gloves and we will supply alternative gloves.
3. Participants are expected to attend the whole session and listen attentively.
4. Windrush Bike Project instructors cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage to property, which is not caused by an Instructor’s negligence.
5. If your child is taking themselves home at the end of the day please inform the instructors when you arrive.
6. Refunds policy: If you cannot attend the course you’ve booked, please let us know in writing at least 10 working days before the course is due to start. We can then either refund you the full course fee, or give you a place on a future course.. Please note that we cannot refund you if you cancel within 10 working days of a course’s start date.
7. If for whatever reason we have to cancel the course, we’ll let you know by email, and we’ll either refund you the full course fee or give you a place on a future course.